Thursday, July 23, 2009

With This Groom's Cake, I Thee Wed...

I'm hijacking this topic from my friend Heather's blog. She wrote about Blue Bell Groom's Cake Ice Cream the other day, and to my pleasant surprise, I found a pint at Walmart today. Ice cream might just be my favorite dessert ever....and in the hot Texas summer, I can't get enough!

Groom's Cake is a chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and chocolate coated strawberry hearts, surrounded by swirls of strawberry sauce and chocolate icing...

Need I say more? YUM! It is so delicious! I'm just thankful it comes in pint sizes. I'll be avoiding the 1/2 gallons at all costs!

2 comments:

HeatherBakes said...

That stuff is the DEVIL. I just finished off our carton. Aren't the little chocolate hearts cute?

Brian got the Blackberry Cobbler flavor. Not as good as Groom's Cake, but good for summer.

The Ingrum's said...

Oooh! I have a reader! How am I just now seeing your comment? Thanks for posting Heather! I tried the Blackberry Cobbler also. I've been eating WAY too much Blue Bell lately!