Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 Months From Today...

...cannot come soon enough! I am ridiculously excited about our upcoming vacation!!! For our 2nd Anniversary, Bryan and I booked a trip to PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO! 5 days and 4 nights at Dreams All-Inclusive Resort. We even upgraded to a Junior Suite!
YAY! I'm so glad we went ahead and did this. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back and forth about going somewhere, but always talked myself out of it for one reason or another. We finally just bit the bullet, and did it! Now I can't wait for September to get here! This will be our first *real* vacation (by ourselves) since our honeymoon, and I think we definitely need some time away together!
I've heard such great things about PV, and neither of us have ever been before. Let me know if anyone has any good recommendations for restaurants, tours, sightseeing, etc. Buenos Noches!

No comments: