Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ready To Get Outta Dodge!

This has been the longest, short week EVER! Luckily, just 1 more day....even though I don't get paid for Friday (jeez, Dad!). Anyway, we're leaving Friday to head down to our annual family reunion in Burnet, TX (northwest of Austin) at my aunt and uncle's lakehouse. I'm really excited...mostly to see the fam of course, but also for this....

Sad, I know. But it's a required pit stop anytime we find ourselves southbound 35. They have the best kolaches, sandwiches, desserts, etc. Mmm, I can taste the pimento cheese already. Haha, anyway, I look foward to it every year! I *highly* recommend it if you've never experienced Czech Stop! (exit 353 in West if you're interested!)

Not too much else going on. Bryan will be home tomorrow. We still need to get the boat ready for this weekend, do a mountain of laundry, and pack. I think it's safe to say I'll be up late on Thursday night. I'm so ready to get out of town though...I'll be sure to take lots of pics to post upon my return! HAPPY 4TH!

No comments: