Monday, June 29, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Ok, as promised, here are some pictures of the inside of our house. I'm still in the process of decorating, but I've done a little.

Living Room



Kitchen



Dining Area



Master Bedroom



Bedroom 2/Office



Bedroom 3


Bryan and I are in disagreeance of how to utilize this space. My practical husband wants to buy a big screen plasma and la-z-boy, and turn the room into his "Man Cave", and *I* suggested we should go ahead and buy a crib and changing table just in case we have a new arrival in the future. Bryan informed me that it would be way creepy to have a crib with no baby to put in it, therefore we vetoed that idea (sigh)...so for now that room will stay empty!


Anyways, just wanted to share those for any out of towners, or lazy friends that haven't been over to visit us yet ; ) The door is always open!



No comments: