Monday, November 3, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast...

So, this post is dedicated to my baby brother, Colin. He turned 18 last week, and I honestly cannot believe that he's an adult. He'll be graduatng high school in May, and that makes me feel SO old. He went to his school's Homecoming a few weeks ago, and came to me the Wednesday before the Friday night football game, and said he "forgot" to order his date's mum....and could I make one for her? Well, I normally *love* doing crafty things like this, but with 2 days notice, and the fact that Colin goes to a school with 2000 students, it was going to be a huge challenge. But, being the wonderful big sister that I am, I did pull through and it turned out really cute. Here's some pics of the final product...
And here's Colin trying on his formal wear a few days before the dance...(none of us knew how to tie the tie, but you get the idea!)
And finally, a picture from Colin's birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last week.
I can honestly say that Colin is one of the smartest and funniest people I know, and I'm so very proud of the young man he is becoming. I know that he has a very bright future ahead of him. Love ya Colin!

No comments: